Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy day after a crazy weekend!

This past weekend was like a whirlwind!

It was fun, but almost too jam-packed with too much planned activities. I think I would prefer to only schedule one thing per weekend and then you can really enjoy that one thing and still get caught up from your week.

I still have not unpacked from returning home from a trip the week before.

Trying to catch up on a Monday with things that should have been done on a weekend, just sets the crazy pace for the week.

Tried to go for a run after my Curves workout. We met at Oakes park and their was an event on the track...which really sidetracked us to run on the road. Crazy like I said.

Only 6 more days before the 1/2 marathon. We can do it. It just seemed so far away before. Now, all of a sudden its here.

Ahhh! No, really its okay...Hopefully a good night sleep will give some positive perspective to it all.

No comments: