Monday, August 18, 2008

Keep your focus even when it feels impossible

Sometimes it feels like you are spinning your wheels and getting no where. I was sick again for a couple days. Enough already. Most people would lose weight when they are sick. Not me. I actually gain weight. I think its because I have been sooo active and when I am sick, I am not active at all. Also, because when I feel sick, I tend to just eat what ever I think is going to make me feel better. Things like chicken noodle soup and crackers and cheese. Carb attack...Sodium attack and lack of protein. Well, I am just going to try to be more diligent with my multi vitamin. I think maybe I am depleting my supply of nutrients with all my activity and am lacking something to keep getting sick. Not to mention , like everybody else, I have alot on the go and on my plate so to speak.

But thats just life. I am not giving up...I am getting even more determined. When the fight gets harder, pray that you get tougher! thats what I am doing.

No comments: