Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am in the 160's and the dress goes on

How exciting. I weighed in this morning and my weight is 169 ... A whole new set of numbers ..So happy.

And tried on my wedding gown today and it goes on. The zipper will only go up 1/2 way but it goes on.. I was soooo nervous trying it on because I truly had no idea whether it would even go over my hips yet or not but it did. I felt amazing prancing through Curves today in my wedding gown. There is something about a wedding gown that makes you feel like a princess. Curves members were there cheering me on. What a great feeling.

I think I can do it.

8 weeks to go and the push is really on because I am determined to do this. I will zip it up the whole way by my 9th wedding Anniversary.

4 comments:

Patrick Glancy said...

It's impressive how focused you are on your goal as well as the steps getting you to your goal. I think I will point some clients toward your blog to give them a good example.

www.quickhypnosis.com

AuntieSteph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AuntieSteph said...

GO AUNTIE LINDA!
WE ALL BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO IT!
love you, from all of us
xoxoxo

Focused said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. It means so much to have caring support behind you when you are working hard towards a goal