Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 weeks to go till D-Day (dress day)

Well, there have been many obstacles along this journey, but each one has been incredibly rewarding once I overcame it.

Obstacles really do make us stronger. At the time, it feels like the most frustrating and overwhelming situation you can imagine....but looking at it from the other side feels really good.

I am trying to find things that actually fit me now and are not literally falling off me. The more I wear fitted clothes, the more people are noticing.

I am down to 167 and am feeling great. I am aiming for 5 Curves workouts per work and worst case scenario, sometimes I end up with 4 in a week...and thats okay by me. Then 2 cardio runs per week and walks to take Brooklin to school every day. I cant tell you the last time I plunked myself down in front of the tv,,,, its probably been over a month. I have so much more energy that the last thing I want to do is plunk on the couch. It used to be a daily routine to drag my exhausted self downstairs to watch tv...and then look for entertaining things to eat while I was down there. Not any more...I've turned over a new leaf. I would be more than happy if we got rid of the sattelite. the family is not ready for the plunge yet. Maybe in time. Brooklin is spending way less time in front of the tv as well so thats a good thing too!

No comments: