Monday, September 29, 2008

Felt like Rocky today!

Felt like I was in a Rocky movie today...running up bleacher steps at a baseball stadium. What a great feeling. I felt like yelling out
Yo Adrienne. I ran up and down each set of steps then ran over to the next set and just kept on going.

You should really try it some time. My grandma always told me that to have "a firm butt" walking steps was key. Dont ask me why my Grandma and I were ever talking about firm butts. Not really a typical topic of conversation that I used to share regularly with Gramma.

Anyway, burned close to 500 calories in my Curves workout today and also managed to run for 10 miles. More than I have run in many years. I was supposed to do my run last night but got back too late from my Mom's Birthday celebration to run. So, I did it today.

I feel like I am really making great progress. I am fitting into clothes that I used to wear as a teenager. Whoo hoo and I think I even look better in them now than I did back then. Did not have my Curves workout back then to enhance and define "my Curves".

Things are busy but good!

No comments: