Thursday, September 11, 2008

I would love to hear from you

I get so much motivation from others, its like a synergistic fire that gets ignited when I get positive feedback.

Thank you so much for those that have responded with comments on my blog. You will never know how good it feels to think that you are with me.

We all really are in this together and if we can inspire each other and share our stories, its amazing how many lives we can touch.

In case you are not sure how to make a comment on this blog, all you do is click on comment and then type your comment and you will just need to sign in with a username and password and voila, you have done it.

NTW Reporter, Gord Bowes is on holidays this week so if anyone is looking for the update on my success story in tomorrow's paper, it will be delayed a week until next Friday. Nick thought I should let you all know.

It inspires me when I hear that someone is faithfully following my blog or my story. It makes me even more determined to reach my goal...So, if you are up to commenting, you would not believe how just hearing you are out there will play a huge role in this amazing journey.

Thank you again for all your support and kind words.

If you would like to comment the old fashioned way by emailing me directly, please do so at linda.andras@sympatico.ca and in the re: line please put Weight Loss Journey...or an even older fashioned way , the good old telephone at 905 358-1977 or 905 468-9900. Or simply drop by one of my two Curves locations at 7000 McLeod Road in Niagara Falls or 1615 Niagara Stone Road in Virgil, NOTL.

Thanks, and I wish you all tremendous success in all you do!

Linda

No comments: