Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It zips, it fastens!

Thats right...It is still September and I am 3 weeks away from our wedding anniversary, my goal date...and it zips all the way, it fastens all the way, the dress is on and a bride is born-again!

Hallaleuia!!! Hard work and determination prevail. I tried the dress on today, only to see how much further I needed to go to fit into it and low and behold it zipped, allllllll the way up and fastened at all the fastening spots.

Shock, excitement,, pride!!!
I was literally jumping up and down with joy at Curves today in my wedding gown that was done up all the way.... Did I mention that my wedding gown fits...I still can hardly believe it. I have been saying for years that I would love to get back into it...and finally I have done it. The support and encouragement from so many wonderful, caring people. Family, friends, staff, members, the entire Niagara community. I love you all for supporting me and believing in me. I cannot be happier. I am ready to give back every ounce of support and encouragement to y'all in whatever way I can. Please allow me to do that. If I can do it , so can you. I want to give hope and believe to every women that has ever doubted herself, to every teenager that has questioned her value in this world, and to every women that has ever said "I cant" ...because YOU CAN!
You are not alone! And...yes you too can aquire the Power to Amaze yourself!

No comments: