Thursday, September 25, 2008

PMS STRIKES AGAIN...BLOATED LIKE A BULL-FROG

Just call me Jerimiah, you know from the song Jerimiah was a bullfrog, a very good friend of mine.

I am aching from head to toe from pms cramps, severely...and the last thing I wanted to do last night was go do my Curves workout but I did!

Then, went for the hardest run ever. Research has shown that although you really do not feel like exercising when you are on your period, its really the best thing for you...So back to do my Curves workout again today...Whoa...it really did make me feel better even though I was convinced it wouldnt at the time...But it really did.

Keep that in mind when you want to just curl up on the couch or in bed and cover your head with a blanket, that is when you need it the most. So, if you are ever feeling that way...march over to Curves...or even just march down your street for a good brisk walk...It really will do you more good then you can even imagine.

And then remember, that it will be over a few more gruelling days! And... we will be okay once again...once the swollen body and brain recovers, we will be okay!!

No comments: