Friday, August 8, 2008

Midpoint has arrived and I am down to midpoint goal

Wow, its the halfway point of my journey...half way between my start date of May 20th to my end date of Oct. 23rd.

I needed to be down 27.5 pounds to be halfway to my weight loss goal of 55 pounds.

Now, the second half should be exciting. I cant wait to say, I am more than half way to me goal. It always feels better to be on the other side of half.

When I am doing my Curves workout, I am always excited when I see that I am more than half way done. Same goes for running, you feel like well, I can do whats left to do, that less than half of what I just accomplished.

Water retention has been a huge challenge this week with PMS related issues hitting with a vengence. I thought I would never get rid of 3 pounds that I fought with this week. But, alas, once and for all they are gone.

No comments: