Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 pounds to go to midpoint goal weight

Yahoo, only 3 pounds to go before I am at the halfway point of my goal. I am so excited. I expected to be here before the actual midpoint of my journey of August 5th, but thats okay...Stuff happens and I will move forward with pride.

I've been getting in my Curves Workouts this week and feeling great. Ran Sunday and Tuesday also, 5 miles Sunday and just over 4 miles last night.

Went to Movie last night with my friends and we all brought our daughters. What a great time,,,,and I remained focused. Brought almonds to munch on and had a treat of a diet coke. Had a couple little nibbles of Brooklin's popcorn but all in all was very proud of my restraint.

Had girls at the bank and at local stores and my doctors office all give me wonderful encouragement and support. Wow, it feels great to have so many people noticing and complimenting me. Brooklin says , you are famous, MOM! So cute.

1 comment: