Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back with a vengence- Halfway point fast approaching!

Okay, enough is enough. I mean business now... I am starting today brand new, fresh start and a new beginning.

Its been 3 weeks of monkeying around. Illness or no-illness, I am moving on.

I really got away from the regiment of tracking everything that I ate on my Curves online weight loss program.

Here is the Gameplan:

1)Starting today I am tracking every last sip of water and every bite, lick or taste of anything that crosses these lips.

2)I am getting back to my 3 Curves workouts per week, no matter what.

3)I am getting back to a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio daily, rollerblading, walking, running, whatever strikes my fancy...but 30 good minutes daily.

4)I will write again on this daily blog, even if its just to say one sentence that sums up how I am feeling or any words of wisdom I would like to share. Or....even just to say how I did on all 3 levels of my game plan...I will report in, I promise.

Its truly amazing how an illness can be such a distraction from what is important. Its really does steal your focus. But no more.

Hold on tight, here we go!

The half way point of my 22 week adventure is creeping up on me. My goal was to be at least half way to my 55 pound weight loss which = 27.5 pounds.

Right now, I am down 23 pounds. So, I have 4 1/2 more pounds to go by August 7th.

Thats exactly 2 and 1/2 weeks to lose 4 1/2 pounds. I can be at 172.5 by August 7th by sticking to my plan.

By August 7th, I will be down to 172.5

This I will do.

Thats 2 pounds per week and then another 1/2 pound in that 1/2 week.

Goals:

By my next official weigh in of:

July 29-174
Aug. 12-171- HALF WAY POINT
Aug. 26-168

No comments: