Monday, June 23, 2008

Back from Texas- Creative ordering

Wow, back from a business trip in Texas. Still managed to be down in weight after being away for a week... That was really hard to keep my focus while I was away. There were many tempting opportunities but I was able to resist chocolate mud pie brownie dessert and burgers and homemade fries and all sorts of mouthwatering foods.

But, I felt so proud of myself for the choices I made. Was out for dinner a few times while I was away...

One dinner I ordered grilled salmon with extra cooked veggies and a salad.

I ordered a huge salad with grilled chicken another night.

I ordered a veggie burger and had exta veggie toppings on it and feta cheese. I did not eat any of the bun. I had a salad on the side.

None of these dinners came with what I ordered on the side but it is amazing how helpful wait staff can be when you just ask for what you want.

I am so grateful I survived with a loss. I had no access to a computer while I was away so I could not keep track on my online weight loss program and I was in meetings for so many hours while I was away, I just had to do my best. I brought healthful snacks to much on during the meetings.

Exhausted, jet lag is setting in.

g'nite.


t

No comments: