Monday, June 16, 2008

PMS & bloated 4 miles out

PMS and water retention is not encouraging when you are trying to lose weight. I am still following and on track but still feeling like my stomach is sticking out 4 miles.

I am trying to drink tons of water to counteract the water retention. Crazy that if you have water retention, you should actually drink more water. Last thing that you would think that you want to do.

In the past, I would be craving major carbs due to this time of month, but the absence of carbs makes you not crave them. Halleleuia.

Thats a breakthrough for me...to not crave carbs. Normally I would be looking for chips or chocolate or something "unhealthy"

Something about feeling crampy and achey and bloated that makes you want to turn to comfort food....so the fact that I am not craving comfort food,,,,is fantastic!!!

No comments: