Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can I reach my goal by October 23rd?

Starting to question whether my goal weight of 145 is attainable by Oct. 23rd.

I have had a few moments of panic today wondering if I can make it in time...but I am telling myself what I tell members, all you can do is your personal best and your body will take care of the rest.

I just have to keep my nose to the grindstone and keep tracking my workouts and my meals.

Yesterday was a little bit of a setback because I did not track my day until I had already eaten my last meal of the day and to my shock and dismay, I went over in my calories and fat grams for the day. I learned from that mistake to always enter my foods into the Curves Complete meal planner before I eat them to be sure I can afford them in my daily plan.

I tracked every last bite before I ate them today!

2 comments:

Louanne said...

YES YOU CAN DO IT! And I'm going to do it with you! I read your story on June 20. I am a 37-yr old stay-at-home Mom. I've always said I'd run a marathon before age 40. It seemed improbable or impossible. After reading about you, I checked out the NFLS marathon. I am entering the 5K this year. You have INSPIRED me Linda. My goals are to reach goal weight, lose the baby belly, and FINISH the 5K. I'll be thinking of you every day.
You are my hero! YOU CAN DO IT. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Focused said...

louanne, thank you for your words of encouragement. I am so excited that you are inspired to do it with me. Good luck with your running. You can do it too!!!

Please keep me posted as to your success.

We are all in this together, Linda