Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What am I eating?

I would like to thank everyone for being so wonderful. When you put yourself out there like this, you never know how people are going to react. I am so amazed and thrilled by all the positive feedback and support that everyone has showed me. I feel very blessed. The number one question that so many people are asking is ...what are you eating?

So, I decided to post on this blog today exactly what I ate today. EXACTLY!!

Breakfast:
1 glass of water
2 Curves multi-vitamins
Curves Cereal-1 cup
Skim milk- 1/2 cup
Banana 1/2 medium size
Egg Beaters egg subsitute 1/2 cup
1 oz. of light Maple Leaf cheddar cheese
Large Tim Hortons coffee with 1/2 of a cream and 1/2 of a sugar

Snack:
1 glass of water
1/8th of a cup of blanched almonds
1 container Danone activia yogurt

Lunch:
1 glass of water
6 oz. skinless chicken breast with fresh rosemary
1/2 cup of carrots

Snack:
1 glass of water
2 slices Wasa Multigrain crackers
4 oz. lean Deli turkey breast
small Tim Horton's coffee with 1/ 2 of a cream and 1/2 of a sugar

Dinner:
1 glass of water
2 Blue Water Salmon Grill fillets (Garlic butter)
huge garden salad with 1 TBLSP balsamic vinageretter dressing.
Grilled mushrooms 1/4 cup
Grilled cauliflower 1 1/2 cups

There is no deprivation whatsoever here. I am completely satisfied and feel energized and in control.

Oh, and it sure helps you stay motivated when your husband tells you that your legs are getting thinner. Bless his heart. Compliments make the journey even more enjoyable.

I am following the guidlines of the Curves Complete online weight loss program. Just google Curves Complete and you can check it out. If you would like to try a complimentary month, just let me know. I would be happy to provide you with a free 30 day voucher that you can try from the comfort of your home. I wish you all much success.

No comments: