Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Balancing it all...Deciding you will do it!

Sometimes, balancing everything that you try to do seems impossible but somehow when you make a decision to do something you miraculously find the time.

What do I mean by that...I still have the same 24 hours that I always had and I still have just as many obligations and committments with running 3 Curves and a family, but somehow I am fitting it all in when a few short weeks ago I truly believed that I did not have time to workout or plan meals in advance or keep track of my nutritional needs. When you decide to and make that huge commitment, somehow the balancing act gets easier.

Just decide! And tell the people in your circle of influence that this you are going to do...they will support you. If they dont, come to Curves and we will be your support system. But seriously with everything I have on my plate, I could continue to make excuses why this is too hard, but that is not going to get me anywhere.... Deciding to do it and asking for support and guidance. If you do not have that in your life, seek it out...go to the professionals that can give it to you. Lets do it together. Remember this...If you continue to do what you have always done, you continue to get what you have always got, what changes are you willing to make. Start now! You CAN do it!

2 comments:

Middlesister said...

Wow, I am so proud of you, you have DECLARED what you are doing and that makes you accountable!
Good for you!

Focused said...

Middlesister: Thanks for your encouraging message. The support is empowering.

All the best to you...