Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ran in the rain

Alot going on today. We have an exchange student coming to live with us for the school year from August to June. Tomorrow we have the rep coming out to meet our family and of course tons of cleaning and tidying to be done before she arrives.

Cleaned most of the day but still wanted to fit my run in today. Ended up running in the rain. I was so ready for it, bring it on if you must. It was not going to stop me.

Had a glass of wine and a beer tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed it and stayed within my nutritional range, well ok my carbs were over by a little bit but hopefully the run will compensate for that...but until those beverages, I was perfect.

Nick and I prepared $40.00 worth of boneless, skinless chicken breast with a little olive oil and rosemary for the entire week, on the barbeque. I prepared and Nick barbequed. I had some of it for lunch with some asparagus, it was moist and delicious. Fresh Rosemary rocks.
Last night, went to the movies with Brooklin and some friends, ordered a small popcorn and a diet coke. Never done that before. I savoured it piece by piece and made it last till half way through the movie. Definately never done that before. That was a breakthrough.

No comments: