Monday, June 2, 2008

Why you should not weigh yourself daily

I should know better than to weigh myself daily. You should really only weigh yourself once a week... But my excitement got the best of me and I weighed myself this morning. I' m up a pound. What a huge disappointment. I know its probably just water weight but just the same its discouraging to have worked so hard yesterday at staying perfectly on track and getting in my excercise and to be up in weight just seems unfair. The only way to have an accurate weigh in is to weigh in weekly, I advise members all the time..and it should be in the same clothes and at roughly the same time of day, if possible and on the same scale. That is really important.

This is why. Let my disappointment be a lesson to everyone, dont do it. It can really affect your psyche.

I just picked myself back up and wiped myself off and started with a fresh new day today. I was really proud of my food choices today as well. Lacked water today. Will work on that tomorrow. Any water tips would be so helpful. Ways to trick yourself into getting lots of water in.

I am really in need of a great night sleep to renew my faith.

G'nite!

1 comment:

Middlesister said...

For me, FLAVORED water works best, I LOVE Crystal Light and it helps me. Keep up the good work